Winter Deals 2014 - Save up to 40% on your hotel stay PLUS Kids Free!*
Discover a personal getaway surrounded by lush foliage, scenic views, and premium hotel rooms. Whether lounging in a hammock underneath swaying palm trees, teeing off at the private 18-hole golf course, or walking along pristine beaches, you'll be treated to one of the best all-inclusive resort experiences in Jamaica.
Located just minutes from the Green Grotto Caves, this Jamaican all-inclusive resort offers something for every guest. Those looking for relaxation can rejuvenate and bring out their inner shine at the full-service Radiant Spa. Couples can say “I do” on the picturesque beach. And of course, everyone can sample delicious food at any of the five restaurants. Guests will also have access to unique Jewel Exclusives, only found at Jewel Resorts
* Winter Deals 2014 - Must book by 3/18/14 and all travel must be completed by 12/23/14. Save up to 40% on your hotel stay PLUS Kids Free. Up to 2 Kids 14 years and under stay free when using existing bedding. Kids Free is ONLY valid on stays of 3-nights or more during travel dates 3/30/14 - 6/20/14 and 8/23/14 - 12/23/14. Offer reflected in advertised package price. In order to receive this special offer, you must select the room category that identifies the promotion when booking. Offer subject to availability and may change without notice; valid for new bookings only. Additional restrictions apply. See bottom of page for Getaways Terms and Conditions.
- Blue Mahoe Spa
Full-service spa featuring the signature three-hour "Blue Mahoe Spa Package" that includes four enticing treatments Island Coffee Mint Glo, Tropical Body Mousse, 60-minute Blue Mahoe Massage and Tropical Fruit Facial.
- Round-trip transfers to and from Montego Bay International Airport (MBJ) via Jamaica Tours, Ltd (JTL)
- All meals, from tantalizing breakfast buffets to sumptuous dinner feasts. Even late night snacks. All you can eat, all the time. All drinks, from soft drinks to top-shelf premium brands
- The resort features 5 restaurants and 3 bars
- Use of all facilityes activities and entertainment programs as provided by the Resort
- All tips and gratuities
- All provided land and non-motorized watersports, including professional instruction and top-of-the-line equipment. This resort even includes golf at their own private PGA-quality championship golf course
- Hotel Amenities Include:
- Boutique and Duty Free shop
- Fitness Center
- Tennis courts
- Private white sand beach
- Three fresh water pools
- Three Jacuzzis
- Game room
- Golf Club
Available at the Resort but not included: In-room internet access, dry cleaning/laundry, phone charges, store purchases, salon and spa services, golf (green fees are included, see Resort for Golf rates), special events/weddings, photos, tours or other transportation
Beachfront dining with an authentic taste of Jamaica. Serving traditional Jamaican favorites and Caribbean flare. SuperSnacks offered: burgers, fries, Jerk chicken, hot dogs and refreshments from 11 a.m. - 6:30 pm.
Innovative Japanese fare in a casually elegant atmosphere with a sushi bar and Teppanyaki stations, where chefs prepare dishes to order. Reservations required. Open Saturday - Thursday from 6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. (Closed on Fridays).
Casually elegant, air-conditioned Italian with antipasto bar (open for dinner only 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday - Sunday. Long pants required). Reservations required.
Beach Terrace Dining Room
This poolside dining restaurant featuring al fresco, casual buffet dining (open for breakfast, lunch and dinner) with themed nights such as Beach Party Night on Mondays.
Also open for the Midnight Buffet.
Opens 7 p.m. - 10 p.m. Thursday - Tuesday. Vegetarian cuisine for those who prefer to dine under the stars (Closed on Wednesdays).
There are five bars at Breezes Runaway Bay Resort and Golf Club: The Pool Bar opens at 10 a.m. and remains open until midnight (for beach and pool areas). The Piano Bar / Pelican Bar opens at 10 a.m. and closes at 2 a.m. The Swim-Up Bar opens at 10 a.m. and closes at 6 p.m. The Bar at Club Hurricanes opens at 10:30 p.m. and closes when the last guest leaves. The Bar at Whispers Nightclub is available for private functions.
Features 266 rooms including 30 brand new ocean front rooms and suites and 236 newly refurbished guestrooms and suites (christened as Jewel Resort in 2012). All rooms are air conditioned with private balconies overlooking their lush gardens or pool. Equipped with radios, CD players, alarm clocks, satellite TV, safety deposit boxes, hair dryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers in the bathrooms, telephones.
Comfortably sized standard guestroom with limited views. These guestrooms have 1 king or 2 double beds, armchair and ottoman. Bathrooms have either a shower or a shower/tub combination. These rooms are located in the Topaz, Ruby and Opal buildings. For families or small groups, many of these rooms connect.
Comfortably sized standard guestrooms with partial views of the pools and/or ocean. These guestrooms have either 1 king or 2 double beds, armchair and ottoman or small seating area. Bathrooms have either a shower or a shower/tub combination. These rooms are located in the Topaz, Ruby and Opal buildings. For families or small groups, many of these rooms connect.
Plunge Pool Guestroom
Situated in the Topaz and Ruby buildings, these generously sized rooms face the manicured lawns and courtyards. Bathrooms have either a shower or a shower/tub combination. Roomy enough for a love seat, bedding is either a king or 2 double beds. There are limited number of double-bedded rooms to accommodate up to 3 adults. Children are not allowed in Plunge Pool rooms. The patio of these rooms is extended to house a Personal Plunge Pool and pool lounges. Concierge is available 7am-10pm to assist in special seating for dinners, shopping advise and how to see the best of Jamaica during your stay. For families or small groups, many of these rooms connect. Special turndown service nightly.
Jr. Suite Oceanfront
Boasts king -sized beds, hand-carved Jamaican furniture and classic tropical textiles. Located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Turquoise oceanfront building; the L-Shaped structure cradles a quiet pool and broad pool deck. Marble tiled showers contain multiple body jets as well as a fixed shower head. Concierge is available 7am-10pm to assist in special seating for dinners, shopping advise and how to see the best of Jamaica during your stay. Special turndown service nightly.