ME Cancun is a contemporary, adult-oriented, luxury resort that is all about YOU. This resort is a modern delight of art, design, music and cuisine, situated on the most perfect stretch of beach in Cancun. Inviting and inspiring, ME Cancun’s deluxe guest rooms offer mesmerizing views, monsoon showers, elite bath amenities, custom art work and furnishings by artist Yuri Zatarain. For elevated privileges and amenities stay at The Level where you’ll find a premium collection of accommodations and extra inclusions.
The Complete Experience Includes:
• All meals and drinks
• Five restaurants (four a la carte: Argentinean/Mexican/Asian Bristo/Mediterranean)
• Seven bars
• Two adults swimming pools and one pool with water ritual
• 24-hour room service (Service fee applies)
• Access to the Yhi Spa’s fitness center
• Access to the Chill Out Zone
• Access to the Beach Club (Monday-Thursday)
• Wireless included
Honeymoon guests receive a special amenity upon arrival. Must identify reservation as a honeymooner with proof of marriage required at check-in.
Please note that minimum check-in age is 21.
The Level – Extra Inclusions
- Domestic bottled water, soft drinks, selection of house wines, beers and international premium liquors at bars and restaurants.
- Dining in restaurants (five exceptional restaurants, most of which serve dinner a la carte)
- 24 hr in-room dining available ($5 supplement per person, per order)
- Seven bars
- Two adults-only pool (one infinity pool
- one pool with water ritual)
- Complimentary access to the Chill Out Zone
- Complimentary use of Main Pool Water Ritual
- Complementary access to The Beach Club Monday–Thursday (cover charge applies for weekend parties & events)
- Fitness Center open 24 hours
- Complementary Wi-Fi access throughout the property
- E-space with library (coffee and snacks)
- Pre-arrival services, we customize your experience, anticipating your needs and whims.
- Private VIP Check-in/out and exclusive use of The Living Room lounge on the 10th floor
- Priority reservations at YHI Spa and restaurants.
- VIP service in restaurants and shopping centers within the hotel zone
- Private concierge services
- Daily in room Petite Dejeuner (upon advanced request)
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Afternoon tea and expresso service in The Living Room Lounge
- Dry snacks in the Living Room Lounge
- Invitation to our Sommelier’s wine and tequila tasting at The Wine Cellar at Silk & Salt
- One “barefoot dinner” on the beach (maximum two people, one per stay)
- Complementary access to The Beach Club including all parties and events
- Access to parties and event at The Beach Club
- The Chill Out zone
- Use of the YHI spa’s fitness center
- Saunas, steam room and water ritual
- Choice of a foot, hand or scalp mini-massage at the YHI Spa (one per person, per stay)
- Fitness program at YHI Spa such as Yoga, Pilates, (maximum three activities per stay, upon advanced request)
- “Movie Night” – complimentary movie selection and “movie tray” (soda and snack) delivered to you room (one movie per stay, upon advanced request)
- Breathtaking contemporary design accommodations
A gourmet Mediterranean inspired menu. Buffet breakfast and lunch. gourmet dinner.
The cyber café serving light snacks for dine-in or to-go, light breakfast, juices, fruit, coffee, pastries, bread and deli snacks.
The Water Grill
A South American fusion grill in an oceanfront setting, for lunch and dinner featuring a salad bar and grilled specialties served a la carte.
Featuring Mexican Fusion cuisine a la carte lunch and dinner.
An Asian Bistro, serving Teppanyaki and sushi. A la carte dinner only.
Exclusive Barefoot Dinner
Lounge style on the beach (extra charge )– indulge yourself in the luxury of oceanfront dinning, serving a signature surf & turf dinner as well as other a la carte menu items.
Room Amenities Include:
- Laptop safe
- iPod docking station
- Clock radio
- LCD flat screen TV
- CD/DVD player
- Organic bath products
- Rain shower
- House minibar stocked daily (domestic bottle water, soft drinks, beers and snacks)
- Daily turn-down service.