Limited Time Offer - Receive Up to 10% Off Hotel Stay!*
Limited Time Offer - Receive Up to 20% Off Hotel Stay!**
A chic hotel with a sophisticated international flair, Vdara appeals to guests who love the energy and excitement of Las Vegas, but choose to enjoy it from an exclusive, non-gaming, smoke-free environment. Ideally located between ARIA Resort & Casino and Bellagio, Vdara offers a contemporary interior with the very latest amenities and services, including a rooftop pool and lounge, a wellness spa, and more.
Resort Fees: $39 per day plus tax is NOT INCLUDED in package price. Will be collected at time of check-out.
* Limited Time Offer - Must book by 02/16/18 and all travel must be completed by 12/29/18. In order to receive this special offer, you must select the room category that identifies the promotion when booking. Offer subject to availability and may change without notice; valid for new bookings only. Additional restrictions apply. See bottom of page for JetBlue Vacations Terms and Conditions.
** Limited Time Offer - Book between 02/16/18- 02/21/18 and travel between 02/16/18 - 12/29/18. In order to receive this special offer, you must select the room category that identifies the promotion when booking. Offer subject to availability and may change without notice; valid for new bookings only. Additional restrictions apply. See bottom of page for JetBlue Vacations Terms and Conditions.
This boutique venue resides at the center of our hotel and embodies the stylish aesthetics and vibrant energy of Vdara.Pool & Lounge Vdara
Pool & Lounge Vdara offers traditional, yet healthy and fresh gourmet tastes in a refreshing outdoor setting.America's Greatest Race
Cheer on your favorite horse while enjoying a mint julep on VICE VERSA’s patio.Market Cafe
Market Café Vdara features classic American dishes.In-Suite Dining
Whether you wish for a hot breakfast, light lunch or a sumptuous evening meal, In-Suite Dining services are available 24 hours a day. In the comforts of your suite, savor a menu of inspired creations.Bardot Brasserie - Located at Aria
Prepare to be reintroduced to classic French cuisine with a twist only Chef Michael Mina could bring.Herringbone - Located at Aria
Herringbone pairs pristine seafood and responsibly sourced meat with Farmers Market produce, creating an accessible menu infused with Malarkey’s well-known sense of whimsy.Jullian Serrano Tapas - Located at Aria
Relish the comfort of Serrano ham alongside a creamy cheese platter. Or be adventurous and sample black pig pinxto topped with perfectly caramelized onions. Whatever your personality, there’s a little something to suit it.Lemongrass - Located at Aria
Lemongrass serves a mix of authentic fare and more modern interpretations. Stick with a familiar spicy pad Thai or be adventurous with wok-tossed live Maine lobster infused with hints of ginger and scallion.Sage - Located at Aria
A simply indulgent favorite Las Vegas restaurant amongst an international crowd of foodies.Barmasa - Located at Aria
• Savor the simple flavors of exceptionally fresh fish at barMASA. Every day, Chef Masa Takayama receives a new shipment straight from Japanese coastal waters. The result? Clean, uncomplicated dishes that allow the inherent flavor of each ingredient to emerge undisguised.Blossom - Located at Aria
• Whether you prefer traditional Chinese cuisine or a more Americanized twist, you’ll find something special among Blossom’s 100-dish lineup to delight your taste buds.Carbone - Located at Aria
Timeless Italian Cuisine concept of the mid-20th century - an era of glamour, showmanship and tableside service.Javier's - Located at Aria
• Hand-shaken margaritas? Check. Ceviche, enchiladas and steak? Check. A selection of the world’s finest tequilas? Check. You’ll find all the makings for a memorable Mexican meal at Javier’s with unique architectural elements like a spectacularly detailed chainsaw wood carving with an Aztec motif.Jean Georges Steakhouse - Located at Aria
• If you are craving Kobe A5, arguably the best beef in the world, we have it. But, the offerings extend far beyond a simple steak. Three different types of beef from around the world, dozens of cuts and a selection of seafood and unique sides that would put any fish house to shame./p> Tetsu - Located at Aria
You could grace Tetsu with your presence every night and the menu would never be quite the same. Michelin Award-winning Chef Masa Takayama introduces the first teppan grill to his culinary repertoire. Located inside barMASA, his famed sushi restaurant, this exclusive venue features four VIP and two communal grill tables.Starbucks
Choose from a range of handcrafted beverages including fresh-brewed coffee, hot and iced espresso beverages, Frappuccino® blended beverages, Starbucks Refreshers, smoothies and tea. Starbucks believes that great coffee deserves to be paired with great food. Starbucks has partnered with La Boulange Café & Bakery, a San Francisco gem, to provide you with the finest pastry and food that go alongside the coffees and teas you love. Like Starbucks, La Boulange has always stood for so much more than just finely baked goods. Starbucks and La Boulange both exist to inspire human connections—and together they are creating a warm, inviting space where you can gather with friends and family to share time, stories, great coffee and now, fantastic food.
Chic, whimsical and filled with fun. This boutique venue resides at the center of the hotel and embodies the stylish aesthetics and vibrant energy of Vdara. By day, it’s a comfortable and casual space for business and leisure. By night, it transforms into a contemporary, hip lounge. The patio, with a stunning water feature and fire pits, is open for enjoying tasty bites and handcrafted cocktails.Sky Pool and Lounge
Surrounded by cutting-edge design, private retreat and spa cabanas with semi-secluded plunge pools, the Sky Pool and Lounge will be a man-made marvel where the experience is heavenly. Rising above Harmon Circle on the rooftop of the grand entry, this interactive space will provide phenomenal views, made-to-order cocktails, appetizers, and gourmet tapas; it`s an intimate and playful experience unlike anything else on the Las Vegas Strip.Crystals
Located adjacent to Vdara, CityCenter`s extraordinary retail, dining and entertainment district. Combining dramatic architecture and design with exclusive offerings from the world`s most elite brands (Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & CO and Ermenegildo Zegna among others), Crystals will soon become the premier international shopping destination. This canopy of unprecedented brilliance wouldn`t be complete without dining concepts from internationally renowned master chefs, including two innovative new concepts from Wolfgang Puck.T- Mobile Arena
T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events − from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events − it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone − from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.