LUXURY CATEGORY -International Drive Area, 10.5 miles Disney World - From the moment you arrive at this elegant, new resort, you will experience a new kind of Orlando - an Orlando where stellar recreation is balanced by sophisticated style. Inspired architecturally by the grand palazzos of Italy, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes redefines the Orlando experience. The resort includes a 40,000-square-foot Spa, Ritz Kids Club and six dining options. It is located only minutes from the airport, the area`s famous attractions and premier shopping areas.
- A subtle bouquet of citrus drifts through the air, and all around you the gentle spirit of the tropics prevails. At The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes Spa, you will experience a relaxing retreat from the world outside, a place where the sense of touch can relax the spirit and refresh the soul. This premier Spa features a full menu of health and beauty treatments, many of which draw from the essential benefits of the oranges, lemons and grapefruits that make up Florida`s bounty. The Spa reflects Orlando`s international orientation by offering specific therapies inspired by different nations and cultures.
- 40 treatment rooms
- 4,000-square-foot outdoor heated lap pool and healing waters for the exclusive use of Spa guests
- Co-ed relaxation conservatory
- Full-service Carita salon
- Tranquility, Spa boutique
- 6,000-square-foot Wellness Center
- Amenities Include:
-The daily rate for self parking is $18 + tax. The daily rate for valet parking is $24 + 6.5% tax. (Fees subject to change.)
- Transportation to Universal and SeaWorld. Guests can make reservations once on property.
- Complimentary use of fitness facilities, pool towels and chaise lounges
- Outdoor heated pool
- The Ritz kids program
- Children`s pool and playground
- Three lighted tennis courts
- Executive business services
Poolside restaurant and bar featuring casual cuisine, snacks and cocktails.
The Golf Clubhouse restaurant and bar serves fine steaks and Atlantic seafood, and provides spectacular views of the 18th fairway.
The Lobby Lounge
For cocktails, light fare and Afternoon Tea with views of unbelievable sunsets.
The AAA Four Diamond Award-Winning restaurant features celebrity Chef Norman Van Akens` acclaimed "New World Cuisine" as the culinary centerpiece. Chef Van Akens` unique cuisine is a fusion of Latin and Caribbean recipes with traditional European technique and his own innovative spirit.
The Vineyard Grill
A Steakhouse...Naturally. Featuring a selection of organic steaks and Atlantic seafood complemented by a selection of great American wines. Every Sunday you can enjoy culinary creations during the Sunday Champagne Brunch, featuring interactive cooking stations and unlimited Champagne.
Revitalize your body at the Spa cafe after a workout, treatment or dance lesson. Featuring healthy cuisine including power drinks, smoothies, great salads and a wide selection of waters.
Each guestroom is 480 square feet for kings and 490 square feet for rooms with two doubles. Each room features a five-fixture bathroom, hand painted Italian furniture and Ritz-Carlton amenities. All guest rooms feature a five-foot private balcony with panoramic views of the lakes, pool and gardens. Twice-daily housekeeping service and evening turndown service are among the special services offered at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes.
Room Amenities Include:
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Two sinks
- Marble bathroom floors and counter tops
- Plush terry robes and slippers
- Multi-line telephones with voicemail
- In-room iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Network data port
- Computer and fax connectors
- 27" flat screen TV