Waterfront - Located on 23 waterfront acres along the Gulf of Mexico, offering fresh attitude and contemporary style. Feel the fresh attitude and distinctive energy at the renovated, full-service Naples Grande Beach Resort. Following a spectacular renaissance, you will find contemporary bungalow suites with private balconies, modern guest rooms and well-appointed suites overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. New to the resort are Manhattan’s famed Strip House restaurant and the renowned Golden Doorreg& spa. Guests also enjoy multiple pools, a 100-foot waterslide, private cabanas, poolside dining, tennis, golfing and exciting water sports. Explore nearby family recreation, world-class shopping and dining, and pristine nature sanctuaries.
Golden Door Spa®
Sparkling new Golden Door Spa featuring 12 Asian-style treatment rooms, outdoor sundecks, meditation lounges, sauna and steam rooms.
- Spa Packages
- Body Treatments
- Facials & Skin Care
- Nail & Hair Services
Complimentary lemonade and fruit juice (10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.), coffee, tea and pastries (3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.), and milk and cookies (8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.) in lobby daily. Guests will receive a coupon for one complimentary Luna cocktail in the resorts Luna Ultralounge at the time of check in, must be 21 or older.
- Naples Grande Resort & Club accommodations include luxurious bungalow suites amidst Zen gardens and ponds, and tower rooms and suites with Gulf views, following an amazing renaissance. Swimming pools lined by private cabanas, championship golf, tennis and the spectacular Golden Door® Spa, new in 2007, are a few of many offerings at this perennially favorite, formerly known as Registry Resort & Club.
Valet parking is $18 per day (subject to change).
- 474 accommodations, including luxurious bungalow suites amidst Zen gardens and ponds, and tower rooms and suites with Gulf views
- Numerous restaurants and lounges, offering beachside casual to contemporary chic, including the new Strip House, with innovative menu and seductive atmosphere, and the exciting lobby bar and restaurant, Aura
- Concierge service
- Beauty salon
- Valet parking and transportation services
- Safety deposit boxes
- Business center
- Three miles of white sand beach watersports including sailing, windsurfing and aqua cycles
- Three pools featuring 100-foot waterslide and private cabanas
- 200-acre mangrove forest
- 15 Har-Tru tennis courts and complete professional services
- Naples Grande Golf Club offers 18-holes of championship golf designed by noted architect Rees Jones, spacious locker rooms, full-service pro shop and dining
- Camp Registry
- Fully equipped fitness center with classes and trainers
- Massage therapists
- Children`s programs
Breakfast, lunch and dinner dining with a Mediterranean flair. Award-winning Sunday Champagne brunch.
Palm Terrace Pool Bar and Grill
Al fresco dining featuring salads and sandwiches. Located poolside for sunbathers and other guests gathering for their favorite refreshing beverages and light luncheon.
Paradise Grill at Clam Pass Beach
Refreshing beverages and a unique menu featuring a delicious selection of salads, fresh fish and sandwiches with a tropical flair, overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
Enjoy freshly baked pastries, gourmet coffees, made-to-order cakes and pies, and sandwiches and beverages to go.
The Lobby Bar
Elegant lounge open day and night for refreshments and conversation. Special appearances on weekend evenings by a local pianist.
Lounge and dance club open Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Aura Restraurant & Bar
Featuring delicious meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, take part in an experience, which exposes you to some of the finest innovative cuisine available in this part of the world.
At the heart of any resort experience, is the accommodations. Naples Grand Resort and Club boasts an elegant collection of guest rooms and suites designed to accommodate your every need. Add our world-class service to the physical components and you have the ingredients for an outstanding stay. Each of the guestrooms and tower suites are luxuriously appointed with Tuscan-inspired furnishings, elegant decor and roomy conversation areas. With private balconies offering spectacular vistas of the Gulf of Mexico and city of Naples, this is the perfect place to take in a legendary west coast sunset.
- Two queen size beds or one king size bed
- Sitting area
- Granite and marble bathroom complete with dual vanities, separate glass-enclosed shower and oversized tub
- Private balcony that offers a fabulous view of the Gulf of Mexico, a 23-acre nature preserve and panoramic city and coastal views of Naples.
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Rollaway beds are available (charges apply)