Lobby/NOBU Restaurant and Lounge renovation until November 1, 2015
The preparation for the Lobby/NOBU Restaurant and Lounge renovation has been delayed from the original schedule and will continue through the completion of the project at the end of September for launch if all goes as planned on October 15, 2015 for the lobby area and November 1, 2015 for NOBU Restaurant. Lobby construction will occur between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m from September 12, 2015 - November 15, 2015.
The following are the highlights, as most of us know renovation schedules are ever evolving and subject to change but the following is the best information we have at this point.
Additional amenities will continue to be provided to guests to help offset the impact of the renovation to include:
• A lounge for guests that will be available throughout the day with complimentary food and beverage at periods during the day
o 10:00am to 4:00pm – Complimentary coffee
o 10:00 am to 12:00 pm – Fruits and Danish pastries will be added to the coffee station
o 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm – Cookies will be added to the coffee station
o 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm – Complimentary happy hour for hotel guests with a cocktail of the day, house red and white wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages available
• Seating has been added to the lobby
• Citrus infused water has been added to the lobby
• The restaurant will be located in Mona Lisa during the renovation
• Additional signage will be added to assist guests throughout the resort
In addition, work in the pool areas has been expanded, however, to help mitigate any inconvenience to resort guests during this time, only one pool will continue to be renovated at a time, giving guests the option of three other pools at any given point during the renovation. Please keep in mind all resort guests will have full access to “sun & fun” at the beach. Further, pool and beach access through the lobby will be rerouted through the hotel’s Ocean Tower for access.
• Main Pool – through October 15 – currently ongoing
• Upper Pool – October 19 – November 30
• NOBU Pool/Upper Pool - To be advised
Eden Roc looks forward to offering this unique experience to its guests, and to setting a new standard for luxury events in Miami Beach.
3rd Night Free Offer - Every 3rd Night Free!*
Oceanfront on Miami Beach, Eden Roc’s captivating vibe pulses with a dynamic convergence of modern and classic, delivering the unexpected with a sophisticated and memorable experience. Beginning with the juxtaposition of the historic Legendary Tower with an ultramodern Ocean Tower, Eden Roc inventively merges the best aspects of yesterday with today, taking all to a daring new level of intensity. This oceanfront treasure flawlessly blends iconic style with fabled glamor, offering 631 spacious guest rooms and suites, four exclusive pools, an iconic Lobby Bar and 70,000 sq. ft. of stylish indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. ELLE Spa, created by Elle Magazine, the first-ever and only of its kind, boasts a bevy of indulgent, luxurious treatments and signature services in a perfect harmony of style, service and serenity. Home to 15 Steps, the farm-to-table dining experience featuring creative and vibrant cuisine, the restaurant focuses on seasonality, sustainability, and local produce to captivate culinary excellence and the beachfront Cabana Beach Club, serving Caribbean fare. Tempting all to come out and play, the revived Eden Roc ethos is ultra-now, pushing the envelope.
* 3rd Night Free Offer - Must book by 12/20/15 and all travel must be completed between the following dates 10/01/15 - 10/08/15, 11/06/15 - 11/30/15 and 12/11/15 - 12/24/15. Three (3) night minimum stay required. To receive this special offer, you must select the room category that identifies the promotion when booking. Offer subject to availability and may change without notice; valid for new bookings only. Additional restrictions apply. See bottom of page for Getaways Terms and Conditions.