BEACHFRONT - Located on the beach amidst the natural and legendary beauty of Naples in Southwest Florida, LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort is a true Florida beach resort known for its spectacular views, unforgettable sunsets and pure white sand. LaPlaya also features Naples waterfront dining with the acclaimed Baleen and SpaTerre, the most luxurious and pampering among Florida spas and it offers the finest golfing facilities among Florida golf resorts.
- New kitchens in Baleen. The Club will be closed so they will move breakfast, lunch and dinner from Baleen to the Club and serve out of the Club kitchen. T Baleen bar will remain open; but seating on the Terrace will be limited due to the construction.
- 36 hurricane sliders will be installed in the Gulf View rooms in the Beach House from floors 2 to 4. This is a big project in that there will be demolition of the old doors, preparation of the opening and installation of the new doors. The first floor was done several years ago in the Gulf Tower. There is noise and the job is somewhat messy; but it has to be done.
- Underground gas line will be installed around the fire pit and Gulf Lawn which will enable this to go from Tiki oil torches to natural gas Tiki torches and a natural gas fire pit. The project shouldn’t take that long; but there will be digging, tearing out landscaping and planting new landscaping. The end product will allow the same on propane and will have a dramatic effect in the evening on the Gulf side.
- Some building repair to do to the Beach House outside of the fitness center and spa due to water damage. This should not be disruptive.
- The LaPlaya Resort is now known as a leading choice among Florida spa beach resorts. The all new 4,500 square foot SpaTerre and fitness center is a soothing, rejuvenating environment for treatments based on the traditions of Indonesia - promoting health (body), peace (soul), and relaxation (spirit).
- Javanese Lulur Royal Treatment: a regal ritual that begins with a body massage of Jasmine Frangipani scented flower oil and continues with a lulur exfoliation, a yogurt massage, a scented shower, finished with a soak in a Japanese tub infused with rose petals.
- Bali Spice Body Mask: a Balinese ritual that combines a spice body mask with unique massage techniques.
Valet parking only available and is $25 per day (subject to change).
- Cascading pools
- Hobie wave sail boats
- Body floats
- Lounge and sand chairs
- Mask and fins
- Wave runners
- Fitness center
- Golf course
- Non Smoking Rooms
LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort is home to Baleen, an outstanding fine dining restaurant and lounge. The unique 234-seat restaurant offers the finest in waterfront dining with unforgettable sunsets overlooking the beaches of Naples, Florida. This unique Florida fine dining restaurant is a stylish and innovative seafood-centric restaurant with fabulous food and wine. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails daily. This indoor / outdoor restaurant is set amidst swaying palm trees and tropical breezes offering the premier Naples Gulf-front dining experience.
LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort offers spacious guestrooms. A gem among Naples Florida hotels, LaPlaya provides a true Florida experience, with elegant appointments and spectacular views. Each room includes a private balcony, offering sweeping views of the Gulf of Mexico and Vanderbilt Bay or overlooking the pool area, canopied iron bed draped with butterfly netting, and woven rattan chairs.
- Honor bar
- Premium bath essentials
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry service
- Cable television
- On-command videos
- Goose down pillows
- Pillow top beds
- Twice daily maid-service
- Fully stocked refreshment cabinet
- Full marble bathroom
- CD Player
- Two telephones with voicemail
- Waffle bathrobes
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Non Smoking