$825 from JFK or $975 from Boston
Prices are per person, based on dbl. occ., and include hotel rates, hotel taxes, roundtrip airfare and gov’t taxes/fees applicable to airfare. Price will vary for other departure cities. Price shown is sample package price found 1/28/14 on jetblue.com/getaways for travel departing JFK or BOS on 2/11, 2/12, 2/18, 2/19, 2/25, 2/26, 3/4, 3/5/14 for 3-night stay and may not represent current savings. See bottom of page for full Getaways Terms & Conditions.
Meliá Caribe Tropical sets the standard for family oriented all-inclusive resorts. Offers impressive features like a themed children’s area and a large variety of culinary options with a dozen of restaurants to choose from. Kids will also enjoy the clubs, themed areas, pools and countless activities they will enjoy. Meliá Caribe Tropical is a place where you will be able to enjoy stunning facilities, amusing themed areas designed for children and an exquisite gastronomic variety to satisfy the most demanding palate. The Resort is located within a tropical garden of more than 8,611.128 sq. ft., facing the “Cocotal Golf & Country Club” and the “Palma Real Shopping Village”. As an all-inclusive Resort focused on families, couples, groups and conventions; Melia Caribe Tropical is the wisest choice.
- Service & Amenities
2 YHI Wellness
- Ten free and lagoon form swimming pools with poolside lounge chairs and palapas throughout the property
- Cocotal Golf and Country Club par 36/72 world-class championship golf course designed by Jose "Pepe" GancedoGancedo; golf included. golf cart rental is mandatory ($), and clubs for rental are available ($).
- Two world class spas (indoor and outdoor areas)
- Eight, lighted tennis courts with classes (additional charges apply) and equipment available
- Casino with a variety of table games and slot machines
- Arcade with video games for the kids
- The Flintstones Land: themed venues and entertainment catered to our youngest guests and with special visits from Fred Flintstone and Dino
- Boutiques, jewelers, gift shop and newsstand
- 24-hour medical service
- Baby-sitting available at an additional cost
- Business center with Internet access, fax and photocopying services
- 24-hour taxi service
- Wi-Fi available in public areas
- Hot Cedar Wood Sauna (fees apply)
- Permeating Steam Room (fees apply)
- Co-ed, Jet-stream Jacuzzi (fees apply)
- Workout Gym with Free Weights, Universal Equipment, Treadmills, Cycling Machines, and Elliptical Trainers. All supervised by our professionally trained personal trainers.
- Beauty salon with professional courteous staff
- Indoor and outdoor massages with soothing aromas and candle lit rooms
- A variety of Facials, choose the one that best fits your needs.
- Special body treatments for that all over revitalization
- All Spas include a private garden and outdoor pool and Jacuzzi areas
- Market Place Buffet: 6 different cuisine stations. Air conditioning. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Agora Grill: Enjoy this fabulous international buffet next to the beach for breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks.
- Adults Only Level Restaurant: Enjoy a sumptuous
beach side international buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A la carte
meals are also available.
10 speciality à la carte restaurants for dinner, all with air-conditioning.
Dress code applies in all la carte restaurants. Gentlemen are required to wear short-sleeved shirt and long pants or dress shorts and closed shoes.
- La Gondola:specializes in Italian cuisine with an
- Le Gourmet: modern international cuisine
- La Pagoda: Thai fusion restaurant
- The American Grill: American cuisine
- Guarapo: Traditional colonial Dominican cuisine
- Hacienda: premium traditional Mexican restaurant
- Capri: fish and seafood from the Caribbean Sea (Adults Only)
- Ma Maison: traditional French style restaurant and service
- Hokkaido: Japanese specialty with Teppanyaki show tables ($), additional charge applies
- The Gabi Club: Contemporary cuisine ($). Included for The Level guests (except Adults Only Level guests)
14 Bars Serving cocktails and select drinks by famous international brands:
- Caribe Lobby Bar
- Tropical Lobby Bar
- Poolside Bars at Caribe and Tropical
- Bar at the Turey Grill
- Bar at the Agora Grill
- Sports Bar
- Holding Bar
- Square Lounge
- Avenue Bar
- Fun Pub
- Gabi Bar
- Bar on the Royal Service beach
- Bar at the Royal Service Lounge
Deluxe Junior Suite
This tastefully decorated, spacious 450 sq. ft. guestroom has a garden view and all the comforts of home. This colorful suite is equipped with a King size bed or two double beds on request on arrival at the hotel. Large sliding glass doors provide the entrance to a private terrace or balcony with views over the resort's gardens.
Family Deluxe Junior Suites
The ideal room to enjoy family vacations! Spacious 450 sq. ft. guestroom with a nice pool or garden view. All Family Deluxe Junior Suites have a King size bed or two double beds on request on arrival at the hotel plus a sofa bed and pull-out bed or bunk bed. To add a little fun and some extra comforts, we've included themed children's bedding and amenities, a curtain for separation and privacy and the bathroom is equipped with special kids' amenities such as a mini step stool for the sink and a Meliá Baby Kit. All rooms open onto a private terrace or balcony from sliding glass doors that allow natural light to filter through this family-friendly guestroom.
The Level Adults Only
- Laundry service (additional charge)
- King size bed
- Cable TV 32" Flat Screen
- Direct-dial telephone
- Minibar with soft dinks and beers
- Coffee and coffee Maker
- Ceiling fan and individually controlled air conditioning system
- Bathroom with amenities and telephone
- Double rain shower style
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (additional charge)
- Beach towels in room
- Bathrobe and slippers during the stay
- Iron and ironing board
- Terrace with sofa and private patio with Balinese bed or balcony with sofa
- Internet access
- Private lounge for check in / check out and customer service
- Local newspapers and The Miami Herald available (on request)
- Special amenities in the room such as a pillow menu and butler
- Access to Gabi Club which features a lagoon pool, Balinese beds, snack-bar
- Solarium with sand, a la carte restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner, nightly entertainment and cocktail service
- Transportation to the private beach
Access to the Royal Service lounge offering:
- Daily continental breakfast
- Free Internet access
- Coffee and tea all day, premium beverages, cocktails and snack service during the day and help desk with a butler and concierge
- Private beach area and bar
- Room service from 7 am to 11:00 pm
- Laundry ($)
- Priority reservations for a la carte restaurants
- Personalized presentation of the Resort
- Preparation of hot tub with prior reservation
- Preferential reservations for the 2 YHI Wellness
- Preferential reservations for golf, tennis and other activities
- Personalized wake-up call