Summer Only In Cayman - 5th Night Free!*
Let your imagination and sense of adventure wander in the Caribbean wonderland that is this Seven Mile Beach Resort on the island of Grand Cayman. That’s where you’ll discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman – an exclusive oceanfront hotel catering to those who seek a grander level of relaxation and luxury. From romantic strolls on the picturesque white sands of 7 mile beach to hand-crafted sunset cocktails poolside, your Caribbean escape beckons. Situated on 144 acres stretching sea-to sea from the Caribbean to the North Sound
Seasonal Outlet Closures:
- Ambassadors of the Environment
Will close Sunday, September 1, 2013 through Monday, November 11, 2013
- Seven Restaurant Will stop serving Sunday Brunch during the date span of September 9, 2013 through October 27, 2013
- Business Center Will close Thursday, August 1, 2013 through Thursday, October 31, 2013
* Summer Only In Cayman – Must book by 6/30/14 and all travel must be completed between 6/1 - 9/1/14. 5-night minimum stay required. 5th night free. Offer reflected in advertised package price. In order to receive this special offer, you must select the room category that identifies the promotion when booking. Offer subject to availability and may change without notice; valid for new bookings only. Additional restrictions apply. See bottom of page for Getaways Terms and Conditions.
- Service and Amenities:
- Silver Rain, a La Prairie Spa
- A tennis center by Nick Bollettieri
- Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment eco-adventure program
- Blue Tip, a Greg Norman-designed nine-hole golf course
- More than 13,000 square feet of meeting space including the island’s largest ballroom
- An executive business center-The Business Center offers computers, fax, copier and Internet services as well as the comprehensive services of a professional support staff. Both wired and wireless Internet is available in all guest rooms as well as wireless coverage in public spaces
- Two outdoor pools and an oceanfront Jacuzzi
- Comprehensive water sports program
- Seven Mile beach resort fitness center
- Silver Retail, a La Prairie product retailer and gift shop
- Wave and Cupboard retail shops
- A Tiffany & Co. boutique
- The Gallery, exhibiting and selling the work of Cayman's local artists
7 Prime Cuts and Sunsets
Exceptional menu, underscored with island influences. Steaks seasoned with a selection of Cayman and international sea salts. A parade of red wines from delicate to bold. Indoor or alfresco seating.
Casual Ritz-Carlton elegance with a dash of Caribbean spice. Daily a la carte breakfast and lunch selections. Extensive breakfast buffet. Grand Cayman’s most extravagant Sunday Champagne brunch.
Grand Cayman's finest gourmet sushi lounge. Traditional makis, mouthwatering sashimi and the signature Tempura Roll. Unique and delicate wines by the glass and ever-expanding sake selection. Japanese green teas and distinctive martinis.
Casually elegant haven for connoisseurs of life's finer pleasures. A large selection of wines offered by the glass. Mojitos, martinis and classic cocktails. Traditional English tea.
Cocktails and light fare. Cayman’s creamiest and most delicate Pina Colada. Light fare served both poolside or on Seven Mile Beach. Casual alfresco atmosphere.
- Garden View Guestroom: One king bed with a twin size loveseat sofa sleeper or two queen beds. Maximum occupancy of either three (3) adults or two (2) adults and two (2) children.
- Resort View Guestroom: One king bed with a twin size loveseat sofa sleeper or two queen beds. Maximum occupancy of either three (3) adults or two (2) adults and two (2) children.
- Ocean Front Guestroom: One king bed with a twin size loveseat sofa sleeper or two queen beds. Maximum occupancy of either three (3) adults or two (2) adults and two (2) children.
- Blue Tip Suite: One king bed with a double loveseat sofa sleeper in the parlor. Maximum occupancy of either three (3) adults or two (2) adults and two (2) children.
- The Ritz-Carlton Club - With private access, club guests enjoy the service of a personal concierge and an exclusive Club Lounge - accessible by key only. There are two guestroom choices, The Club Resort View Guestroom or the Club Ocean Front Guestroom. Both have the option of one king bed with a twin size loveseat sofa sleeper or two queen beds. Maximum occupancy of either three (3) adults or two (2) adults and two (2) children in either guestroom.
Roll-away beds are not available. Cribs are complementary (based on availability)
- Private terrace
- Sitting area
- Fully stocked refreshment cabinet
- Digital in-room Safe
- Cable Television
- CD/DVD player
- Three direct-dial telephones
- Individually controlled air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan
- Two Ritz-Carlton signature robes
- Large marble bathroom with dressing area
- Iron and ironing board