This stunning resort, located between the breathtaking Caribbean Sea and the Nichupte Lagoon, offers the serenity of two private white sand beaches. Each of the 379 guestrooms and suites feature contemporary decor and breathtaking sea or lagoon views. Pamper yourself at the luxurious Heavenly Spa; experience the Temazcal, an ancient Mayan sauna ritual; explore the nearby "Palancar" reef; lounge by one of four pools; or pick up the pace with tennis or nearby golf. Choose an all-inclusive plan and enjoy a great selection of bars and unique restaurants, serving traditional Mexican and international cuisine. Gratuities for bellboy and maid service are due by guests to hotel on check-out.
- Full Meal Plan Option includes:
Full Meal Plan does not include:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks (at hotel operated Restaurants and Bars only)
- Domestic beverages by the glass from 11:00 a.m. to midnight.
- Taxes and applicable service charges / gratuities
- Use of the Fitness Center & Tennis Court (day light).
- Access to Westin Kid Club (children 4-12 years old). Children under 4 years old with parent supervising.
- Minibar, room service, alcohol by the bottle, premium, and imported drinks.
- Additional supplement charges for some dishes (lobster, fine cuts, and shrimp).
- Additional gratuities, incidental charges, additional Spa services and snorkel equipment.
Christmas and New Years dinner.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Running Maps by Runner`s World
- Babysitting Service
- The Westin Workout
- Massage Treatments
- Concierge Service
- Tennis Lessons
- Wireless High-Speed Internet Access in Public Areas (Charge)
- Tour Service
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Car Rental Service
- Wake-up Service Available
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Whirlpool / Hot Tub
- Steam Bath / Room
- Westin Kids Club®
- Outdoor Pools
- Outdoor Whirlpool
With a new layout and contemporary look, the restaurant will continue to delight guests with daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reopening with a new layout and new furniture will continue offering guest Mediterranean and International gastronomic specialties.
Sea and Stones Restaurant
Highlighting a cared selection of imaginative dishes, slowly cooked over hot stones.
Sunset Bar and Grill
Featuring teak furniture, new food and beverage concepts for outdoor dining in a casual atmosphere.
There new air-conditioned lobby bar.
Take pleasure in reviving your pool experience with a refreshing drink or cocktail at the new swim up bar.
Sink into the coziness of the Heavenly Bed® found in all 379 guest rooms where you`ll also find the perfect balance between luxurious and spacious accommodations blended with a relaxed elegance and comfort. Every guest room offers spectacular views of either the turquoise Caribbean Sea or the tranquil Nichupte Lagoon. All accommodations are air-conditioned and feature direct-dial telephones and Wireless High-Speed Internet Access.
Room Amenities Include:
- Air-Conditioned Room
- Alarm Clock
- Satellite Channels
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Direct Dialing
- 24-Hour Room Service
- In-Room Safe
- The Heavenly Bed®
- Wireless High-Speed Internet Access in All Guest Rooms (Charge)
- Maid Service
- Wake-up Service
- Crib subject to availability with additional charge.
- Gratuities due to hotel at checkout:
Bellboy - $4 per person, round-trip.
Maid Service - $3 per room per day.