You may be minutes from Los Angeles, but this private peninsula overlooking King Harbor Marina and the Pacific Ocean feels worlds away. Welcome to The Portofino Hotel and Yacht Club - where crashing surf, graceful sails and exhilarating sea breezes set the stage for the perfect getaway.
Parking fee is $24.00 per day plus tax for self/valet parking and will be collected at check-in. The fee is subject to change.
- From sampling mouthwatering seafood dishes to spending a day on the water learning to sail, this resort offers endless opportunities for pampering and excitement.
- 24-hour fitness center
- Heated outdoor oceanfront pool and whirlpool
- 27-mile coastal trail stretching from Malibu to the Palos Verdes Peninsula
- Complimentary beach cruiser bicycle rentals
- King Harbor Marina
- Water sports including kayaking, surfing and sailing
- Waterfront dining
- Lobby Living Room Bar
- Room Service
Baleen Los Angeles
Enjoy expansive views of Redondo Beach`s Kings Harbor while smooth strains of music float throughout The Portofino Hotel and Yacht Club`s signature restaurant.
Lobby Living Room Bar
Sip a cocktail next to a crackling fireplace in the Lobby Living Room Bar`s impressive three-story atrium.
Curl up with a comforter in a cozy armchair, look for dolphins from your private balcony or sample some delightful coastal cuisine while you stay nestled in your room.
Room Amenities Include:
- Rich textiles
- Eclectic furnishings
- Organic decor
- Private patios
- Luxurious bathrooms
- Private voicemail
- Ironing boards