FireSky Resort and Spa is an oasis of elements nestled in the heart of Scottsdale near Fashion Square, museums, golf courses and other favorite places that make Scottsdale such a favored destination. Step inside to the elegance and luxury awaiting our guests in this newly renovated, inspired Kimpton hotel.
Our Scottsdale boutique hotel, a luxury resort and spa, plays on the four elements thought to represent all that exist: fire, water, earth and air. Upon arrival, guests find three towers in front with fire and water representing the juxtaposition of the beautiful Sonoran desert setting and the expansive tropical grounds. From the hotel lobby living room, with its stunning stone fireplace and airy cathedral ceilings, step out onto the patio and lush garden courtyard. The grounds of the hotel stretch toward a sandy beach pool and a Mediterranean-inspired lagoon, as well as a torch-lit heated outdoor pool and hot tub surrounded by poolside cabanas and secluded fire pits.
Inside, FireSky Resort and Spa enhances its advantageous setting with beautifully appointed guestrooms, the full-service Jurlique Spa, and Taggia, a Coastal Italian restaurant.
- At Jurlique Spa, FireSky Resort and Spa feature six private treatment rooms and a relaxation lounge dedicated to serenity and tranquility. Youll also find our Spa Boutique, which carries our line of Jurlique skin and body care products, retail items and unique gifts. Services include:
- Fabulous Facials: Advancing the spa tradition with decades of research and insights from both East and West, Jurlique presents the most comprehensive range of facials to meet the distinctive needs of women and men with all skin types.
- Body Bliss: Reduce tension and relieve the negative effects of everyday stress. Restore your overall sense of well being by enjoying our professional scent-sational aromatherapy body massages.
- Body Beautiful: Nourish your body and soul and discover Jurliques deeply restorative and purifying mineral and herbal treatments. We include a mini-facial with each body treatment that will leave you feeling energized and your skin velvety smooth.
- Uplifting Essentials: Choose from services like the Rehydrating Eye Treatment or the Neck Treatment.
- Just Hands and Feet: Luxurious grooming treatment for your hands and feet.
- Spa Ritual Packages: A collection of packages combining a variety of treatments for extraordinary results and heavenly indulgence for you to enjoy.
- Waxing: Gentle waxing treatments for all areas of your body.
- Water Therapy: Enjoy our signature copper soaking tubs to enhance your overall spa experience. Our treatments utilize the well-known benefits of water to massage, encourage circulation and detoxification. Combine a bath with any treatment as a reviving pre-treatment soak.
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel
- Hosted evening wine hour reception in the hotel lobby living room
- Valet and laundry services
- Room service
- Concierge services
- Business center
- In-room massages and spa services available upon request
- Complimentary onsite 24-hour fitness center
- Valet parking
- Multilingual staff
Pet friendly hotel
Valet parking is complimentary (subject to change).
Taggia is one of Old Town Scottsdale's fine dining restaurants. This Coastal Italian-inspired fine dining restaurant captivates guests with its Mediterranean feel, inspired by sun-drenched days on the Italian Riviera, spanning the shores of the Ligurian seas.
Taggia's menu showcases fresh fish flown in daily, cured meats, pastas and wood oven-fired pizzas, all prepared in a deliciously straightforward way. Taggia's Coastal Italian cuisine, combined with the airy, open dining room and sun-filled patio, transports guests to the sparkling coasts of Monte Carlo and Liguria. Guests can choose from a relaxed and casual experience in the dining room, or a more lively and social atmosphere seated in the lounge and pool bar area.
Taggia serves breakfast, lunch and dinner every day of the week. Our Scottsdale restaurant also caters wedding receptions and business meetings held at FireSky Resort and Spa.
Filled with the warmth and vibrancy of the FireSky Resort and Spas luxury resort accommodations, guests can envelop themselves in the elements that celebrate the Sonoran desert surroundings and the tropical oasis of this Scottsdale luxury hotel. In keeping with a resort hotel experience and the emphasis on anticipatory service, FireSky Resort and Spa, ensures that everything is designed with comfort and functionality in mind. Deluxe Room category offers a view of the lush gardens, lagoon, or pools.
Room Amenities Include:
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members
- Complimentary morning newspaper available in lobby
- Multi-line phones with voicemail and speakerphone
- Flat screen TV in all guestrooms
- Fully stocked organic honor bar
- In-room safe large enough to fit a laptop
- "Forgot It? We`ve Got It!" essential travel items
- Amenities of home including plush bathrobes, hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Designer spa-inspired bath amenities
- Pillowtop mattresses and plush feather pillows
- All room are non-smoking
- Pet Friendly - complimentary pet amenities for you in your guestroom including rood and water bowls and bed
- ADA compliant rooms available; wheelchair accessible
- "Tall rooms" available upon request, featuring ultra-comfortable 96-inch extra-long bed and adjustable shower heads
- Rollaway beds available upon request for $15.00 plus tax per night (fee subject to change)
- Incidental charges incurred at the resort are the responsibility of the guest to be paid upon checkout